REVIEW OF THE NETFLIX SERIES 'ANNE WITH AN E'
‘Anne with an E’mpact I sit here, mesmerized of the experience rendered by the Netflix series ‘ Anne with an E ’, a brilliant adaptation of the classic novel ‘ Anne of Green Gables ’ by Lucy Maud Montgomery. The book published way back in 1908 is meant for all ages despite the given classification ‘Children’s Literature’, or why would a 32ish me still go gaga over it? I am unsure if you would deem me unfit for a review if I told you that I’ve only watched the series and not read the book. Nevertheless, I am here pouring out my heart’s content for I’m profoundly touched by the series and feel at a loss that it ended. Anne with an E. We are talking about the title character Anne Shirley played to perfection by Amybeth who was orphaned at the tender age of 3 months. She is the live wire of the entire series. Her ways and wayward acts dig you deep in. She is adopted by the aged siblings Matthew and Marilla Cuthbert and she grows up in their farm , Green Gables. The series show u...
Comments
Post a Comment